Thursday, June 10, 2010

I am BACK!

I am finally back after a 6 months vacation from this blog. Part of the reason for this long delay is that I gained so much weight eating all this food every week. I realized that I have to portion control the foods I cook now. Eating the same fatty left over foods for the next week does make it so hard to keep my awesome figure! The other reason is that I just got sick of cooking African cuisine. It tended to be very monotonous. The last meal I did cook was from Bosnia and I had not written anything about it yet. BUT, within the last 6 months I was able to visit Bosnia though, so be prepared to hear what I say. It was such an awesome experience to have cooked the food that I ate in the country that it was from. It really got me excited to continue this journey. After I finish all these dishes from each and every country, no matter where I go, I'll have this special connection to the country already. So hold on to your hats as we continue on my journey around the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment